Sunday, March 2, 2008

"Finding My Way" to PNC on July 12

If anyone caught the reference, Canadian trio Rush will be in Holmdel, N.J. at the PNC Bank Arts Center. I've been a fan of Rush for about five years now, which is only a small fraction of the time they've been around. Band members Geddy Lee, Neil Peart and Alex Lifeson have released 24 gold records and 14 platinum ones, including three that have gone multiplatnum. I'm positive that they'll be playing a lot from their newest 2007 album "Snakes and Arrows" (which I have heart little to none of), but I am open to anything they'll put on the table. Some favorites I hope to hear include "The Spirit of Radio" and "Tom Sawyer," but most importantly "Limelight." The CDs I frequent by them are their Chronicles alblums with the greatest hits of all time... unfortunately not including "I Think I'm Going Bald."


Tour dates here - www.rush.com


- Ashley

No comments: