Friday, March 28, 2008

The Sweetest Sweet Sixteen


My sixteenth birthday is May 21 (Birthday alert: 53 days-ish?). Just saying. I'm not a person to throw a party for myself, so don't be too upset if there's no invite to some glamorous bash at a fire house or pavilion. What would be an absolutely ridiculously insane sweet sixteen would be to spend it in New York City for the "Progressive Nation 2008" tour, starring two of the best bands everrrrrr, Canadian-based Dream Theater and Raleigh-Duram, NC band Between the Buried and Me (BTBAM.) When I turned 13 I saw BTBAM at the Stone Pony on my birthday with August Burns Red, Everytime I Die and others, but another possibly even more spectacular show to be on my birthday, in a feasible weeknight location. It's almost too good to be true...now on to ticket-buying...hopefully.

No comments: