Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MIKA shouldn't tour in France because he should be in NJ.


Michael Holbrook Penniman, Lebanese singer known as Mika, rose to fame in the last two years after his album "Life in Cartoon Motion" hit shelves in 2007. And I love it. Therefore, there should be more tour dates in the New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania area. Come on now, giving me two feasible locations with dates that have already passed doesn't feed my desire to see one of these shows. With colorful music of songs capable of laughter or tears, I can only imagine how the live show must feel. There's songs about life, death, overweight people, lollipops and songs about ex-princesses of Monaco. Tell me that's not an eclectic album.

To any radio broadcasters reading:

A. Play more Mika on the radio
B. Advertise when Mika's shows are better
C. Auction off Mika tickets rather than Lame Musicians on Ice
D. All of the above




D.

No comments: