Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Guitarist's 2007 Death...Where was the news on this then?

Alright so even though it's not the best band, Hawthorne Heights is decent enough for some people to like hearing it on the radio. But seriously. Just browsing through the web for my feature, I landed myself at MTV News looking at an article for the death of H.H.'s guitarist, 26-year-old Casey Calvert from Nov. 27, 2007. So like I said, not a huge fan of this band (at all), but it seems pretty strange that we didn't hear about the death from other news broadcasts, if any. It seems a little strange to me that a 26-year-old could just die like that and nobody say anything. According to a Washington D.C. Medical Examiner, Calvert's death was caused by "acute combined effects of opiate, citalopram and clonazepam intoxication."

Celebrities...drugs...overdose...sounds a whole lot like my feature. Keep reading...

No comments: