Friday, April 25, 2008

"Biznizz Ethics"

Just kidding, the "Billy Madison" reference really doesn't have to do with unethical or ethical situations in my beat...but I love that movie. So when I was thinking about my blogging and what I would find easiest to blog about, I thought about maybe talking about the recent musical performances at Wall High School including "Rock Away Hate" and "Wallapalooza." The thing is, my brother (Mr. Camano) played at "Rock Away Hate" with his band Chemtrail and my other brother Dan played at "Wallapalooza." Besides being left the only musically declined Camano child, I was left with the situation of whether I could blog about those performances without being bias. The situation has left me torn and I think I'll wind up excluding them from my blogs...until later notice. I'll hopefully blog about the rest of the performances, but I hope this blog throws out a disclaimer for me totally NOT wanting to sound like all I listen to is my brothers' music. Not true. My job is just to spread around the love of good music...and that's what I'm going to do.

No comments: