Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bloggers 'R Us


Seriously. You can go anywhere and find a blog. My favorite is of course John Mayer's, whose entries are often so intricately written that I'll have to read them a few times. I think that's the way a blog is supposed to be, though, almost like a stream of conciousness. It's easy for a musician to describe their feelings through song or words, but it's still good to look at a musician's personal writing and just see what they do time to time. It's like looking through a hole into their lives, living the dream of fame along with them while most importantly making note that everyone's human. In his incredibly human blog, I have found more respect for artist Matt Nathanson, who writes sometimes of random things on his mind or just experiences he had that day. I thought it was worth mentioning, that people don't just blog about celebritites. They blog too.

Matt Nathanson's Journal:
http://www.mattnathanson.com/journal




and just because I have to throw it in....
www.johnmayer.com/blog

No comments: