Thursday, April 24, 2008

Unethical even for Britney Spears

I don't really want to blog about Britney Spears or anything, I think she's talked about enough. What I really want to accomplish here is how I believe her paparazzi boyfriend Adnan Ghalib is using her to make a few bucks off of his photos of her. Honestly, I know that some things are meant to be, but how is it possible that this guy isn't unethically using the time he spends with Britney to take photos of her and sell them. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's one of those things that are meant to be, but it seems a little sketchy to me that once she begins to make news all the time again, this paparazzi guy is dating her.

Check it out for yourself... "happily" dating?

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1579490/20080111/spears_britney.jhtml

No comments: